Malling & Hansen Damm Law Firm provides legal advisory services to Danish and foreign enterprises, public authorities, organisations, institutions, trusts, associations and private individuals.
All attorneys and assistant attorneys at Malling & Hansen Damm Law Firm can provide assistance on general business law issues.
We provide advisory services on both private and commercial issues as well as in criminal cases.
Our business-law practice areas include:
- Construction law
- Competition and procurement law
- Public law, including administrative law
- Planning law
- Oil, gas and mineral exploration
- Employment and labour law
- Insurance law and law of torts
- Insolvency and reconstruction law
- All types of collection and recovery of debts
- Setting up of companies of all corporate forms in Denmark and Greenland as well as ongoing advisory services in general
- Advisory services to and representation of owners' associations and cooperative housing associations on all tenancy-law issues